1. All prices of Products in Online Gallery are given in euros.
2. Prices do not include shipping costs, which are calculated separetely and updated in the basket summary.
3. Payments are carried out by means of external payment mechanisms:
2. ING Home’Pay
4. Visa and Mastercard
6. Klarna Pay Later
7. Payment bank transfer
8. Payment on delivery (only upon collection from the Gallery or the store's headquarters)
4. Installment payments
This payment service offers your customers the option of paying for purchases in three interest-free monthly instalments, making it ideal for larger purchases! The service does not require a loan agreement and/or registration with the Credit Registration Office (BKR).
With SprayPay, you can have the option of paying in instalments using the latest technology. SprayPay has an AFM licence, which means consumers can pay orders from €250 up to €2,500 in monthly instalments.
CreditClick is the first payment method without extra fees per transaction. CreditClick enables consumers to pay online purchases in installmants againt competitive rates.
5. Online Gallery does not have access to identification data related to the Payment and transfer logins, passwords and numbers and codes of payment instruments such as credit cards, payment cards, bank account numbers of login details in Mollie and Pay.nl systems.
6. The Purchase Agreement is confirmed after recieving the Payment.
7. The Customer can choose the form of the VAT invoice.
8. The VAT incoice is normally sent in electronic form to the provided e-mail adress.
9. You can choose the traditional, printed invoice option. The invoice is then attached to the Product in the package.
1. The Online Gallery issues a VAT invoice for each product in accordance with the provisions in force in The Netherlands.
2. All Products in the Online Gallery have a 21% VAT rate included in the price.
3. The VAT rate may vary depending on the terms of the order.
4. Variable conitions of the VAT rates:
1. Sales to Customers with a shipping adress within the European Union are covered by the 21% VAT rate.
2. Sales to Customers with a shipping adress outside the European Union are covered by the 0% VAT rate.
3. Sales to businesses, that are correctly registered in The Netherlands are covered by the 21% VAT rate. (After providing and verifying the Btw billing number)
4. Sales to businesses, that are correctly registered in the European Union, excluding The Netherlands, are covered by the 0% VAT rate. (After providing and verifying the Btw billing number)
5. The VAT rate is updated in the shopping basket during the Order and depends on the shipping adress or company data.